PITTI PALACE AND ITS GARDENS (BOBOLI & BARDINI)
Walk in the footsteps of grand dukes, kings and conquerors by exploring Palazzo Pitti and its famous gardens.
Built for a dynasty, overtaken by the Medici, occupied by Napoleon, and seat to the first king of a united Italy: The commanding façade of Palazzo Pitti has watched Florence’s fortunes rise and fall over the centuries.
What is included in the tour:
- Entrance tickets and guided tour at Palazzo Pitti, the Palatine Gallery and the Boboli and Bardini Gardens;
- Entrance tickets to further explore the Silver Museum, the Modern Art Gallery, and the Costume Gallery;
- Single-language tour conducted by a certified tourist guide;
- Set of earphones to clearly follow your guide’s explanations;
- A complimentary coffee in the Bardini Gardens.
What is NOT included in the tour:
What you will do on the tour:
- Take in the impressive presence of Pitti Palace;
- Learn about Florence’s history with its rises and falls over the centuries;
- Marvel at the rich display of art in the Palatine Gallery, including works by Raphael, Titian, Caravaggio, Rubens, Artemisia, and Pietro da Cortona;
- Explore the picturesque Boboli Gardens with its sculptures, ponds and hidden grottos;
- Listen to the tales of the Florence’s grand dukes and their families;
- Marvel at the Bardini Gardens;
- Enjoy a coffee over marvellous views of Florence.
- Duration: around 3 hours;
- Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Chinese, German;
- Meeting Point: Pitti Palace Ticket Office (Piazza de’ Pitti);
- Available: Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday – Friday – Saturday – Sunday.
- We accept printed and electronic vouchers;
- Your ticket is valid for entrance to the Silver Museum, the Modern Art Gallery and the Costume Gallery, all of which can be found within Pitti.
Enter the code 796B977E to get the discount on the tour.