PRIVATE CLIMBING OF THE CUPOLA AND DISCOVERING THE ENTIRE DUOMO COMPLEX
Learn all about Florence’s infamous Duomo, its record-breaking architecture and construction process, and find out what makes this landmark the centerpiece of Florence.
The tour starts with an introduction to the Duomo Square. Armed with a first overview of its religious buildings, we enter the Baptistery to take in the amazing golden mosaic that inspired Dante Alighieri’s famous Divine Comedy.
The tour continues with a visit to the Opera del Duomo Museum, the largest museum of sacred art in the world with 6,000 square meters of masterpieces from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance — more than 700 works in marble, bronze and silver that are covering 720 years of history!
What is included in the tour:
- Visit of the Cathedral Santa Maria del Fiore, the Baptistery and the Opera del Duomo Museum;
- “Skip the Line” ticket to climb Brunelleschi’s Cupola;
- Single-language tour conducted by a certified tour guide;
- Direct access to the Duomo through a dedicated entrance.
What is NOT included in the tour:
What you will do on the tour:
- Visit the Baptistery to see the golden mosaics that inspired Dante’s Devine Comedy;
- Enter the Cathedral Santa Maria del Fiore without a queue from a private entrance;
- Discover the genial techniques of construction of the Cathedral and its cupola;
- Admire the largest frescoed surface of the world and the marvelous marble floor;
- Climb Brunelleschi’s cupola to take in Florence’s best views from the highest point in town.
- Duration: around 4 hours;
- Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Chinese, German;
- Meeting Point: S. Zanobi Column (Piazza del Duomo, in front of the Baptistery entrance);
- Available: Monday – Friday – Saturday;
- We accept electronic and printed vouchers.
Enter the code 796B977E to get the discount on the tour.