UFFIZI GALLERY TOUR WITH SKIP THE LINE TICKET
Discover the world’s largest collection of Renaissance art at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and learn all about the famous Medici family, who used to own the collection and have their offices here
Set in a location that offers some of the most spectacular views over Florence, the Uffizi Gallery belonged to the Medici family, who had their offices here. To this day, the gallery houses the largest collection of Renaissance art in the world.
Thanks to your “Skip the Line” ticket, your guide will lead you past the entrance queues and straight into the Uffizi Gallery. It’s quite remarkable how the Medici family has shaped and changed the history of Florence, which is why we will take some time to look at the portraits of different family members while reminiscing about their life stories.
Starting with Giotto, we will then make our way through the remarkable collection of masterpieces created by the most influential artists of the Renaissance. From the different interpretations of “The Birth of Venus”, Botticelli’s “Spring” and the enigmatic works of Leonardo da Vinci to the construction of the Vasari Corridor: Your guide will let you in on the cultural, historical, and political phenomena that shaped the Florentine Renaissance.
- One-language tour conducted by a certified tourist guide;
- Earphone to clearly follow the explanations of the guide;
- Ticket booking and priority access to the Uffizi Gallery;
- “Skip the Line” ticket;
- Assistance with the museum entrance (disabled accessibility guaranteed).
- Visit the world-famous Uffizi Gallery, home to the world’s largest collection of Renaissance art;
- Learn about the Medici family’s influence over Florence;
- Marvel at the masterpieces by some of the world’s most famous artists such as Giotto, Botticelli, or Leonardo da Vinci;
- Enjoy some of the best views over Florence.
- Duration: around 2 hours;
- Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French;
- Meeting Point:
- Available: Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday – Friday – Saturday – Sunday.
- We offer private tours upon a minimum price increase;
- The tour is not available the first Sunday of every month.
Enter the code 796B977E to get the discount on the tour.