VIP TOUR OF PALAZZO VECCHIO WITH THE TOWER CLIMBING
Discover the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio, the ancient residence of the Medici family at the time and the symbol of political power of Florence for centuries to come.
On this tour, historical and cultural heritage is palpable. Located in the astonishing Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio is just one of the architectural wonders that we admire. Whether we turn to the Neptune Fountain or theLoggia dei Lanzi, with Benvenuto Cellini’s “Perseus” and Gianbologna’s “Rape of the Sabine”: Piazza della Signoria is, without doubt, one of the most fascinating and important squares in Florence.
Based on a project developed by Arnolfo di Cambio in 1299, Palazzo Vecchio was the political seat of the Florentine Republic before Giorgio Vasari transformed it into a magnificent palace for the Medici’s grand-ducal family. The interiors are elegant, with the splendid gold ceiling of the “Salone del Cinquecento” and the monumental quarters embellished with statues of Donatello and Michelangelo and frescoes by Salviati and Ghirlandaio. We discover the rooms dedicated to Pope Leo X of the Medici family, the famous Sala degli Elementi, and the Eleonora di Toledo apartment.
- Entrance ticket to the Palazzo Vecchio museum, including the climbing of the Arnolfo Tower;
- Assistance for museum entry — disabled accessibility guaranteed (excluding the tower);
- Single-language tour conducted by a certified tourist guide;
- Set of earphones to clearly follow your guide’s explanations.
- Explore Piazza della Signoria one of Florence’s most fascinating and important squares;
- Learn about all the famous sites: the Neptune Fountain, the Loggia dei Lanzi with the incredible display of sculptures, and the Palazzo Vecchio;
- Find out about the Medici family’s reign over Florence;
- Discover the interior of Palazzo Vecchio, the Medici family’s magnificent palace;
- Marvel at works of art by Donatello, Michelangelo, Salviati and Ghirlandaio;
- Admire the private study of Francesco I de Medici, with its rich display of paintings and bronze statues;
- Climb the Arnolfo Tower for spectacular views over Florence.
- Duration: around 1.5 hours;
- Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, German;
- Meeting Point:
- Available: Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday – Friday – Saturday – Sunday.
- We accept printed and electronic vouchers;
- Small group of up to 14 participants;
- Private groups upon request are subject to a minimum price increase.
Enter the code 796B977E to get the discount on the tour.